bangaloreupdates

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Why this blog?


Many cities in this country do not have a heart!

Saying the same about Bangalore would be so very wrong. This is one city that has seen the meteoric rise of itself, accomodated with a warm heart people from every part and aspect of the country and abroad denizens nonetheless, yet has still managed to keep its heart healthy. Don't believe?

One should travel around the city to unravel this mystery of how the heart is still connected. May it be the mad rush at Vidhyarthi Bhavan at Gandhi Bazaar or the Old Mavalli Tiffin Rooms that is so symbolic of what this city has been.
Likewise, there are ample venues which depict the spirit called Bangalore.
Through this blog I would be looking into issues that I come across or do feel about sharing about this city. This would be more or less my pov about this great city which has accepted me as a part of it!!!
Bangalore or Bengaluru or Bengalooru...a rose is a rose by whatever name you call it!!!!!Right:)

5 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Dewaker Basnet said...

virginupdates: i hope I come up to the exp.:)

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger quills said...

I agree with VU..I am looking forward to regular updates. :)

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Dewaker Basnet said...

virginupdates&quills: pardon me for not updating this blog..willstart in a couple of days..lots of interesting things are happening around..just that i have not been able to concentrate in writing the same..
hope u forgive me and see some regular updates starting next week..
thanks for encouraging:)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Scoot said...

cool.so i'll wait in here until you put something up.:)

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Dewaker Basnet said...

maya cassis: hey something's up;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home